The Club has a long and interesting history dating back to its founding in 1879; it is the third oldest “Boating” Club in the country.

We currently have 25 slips which accommodate most sizes of “river” vessels. We offer slips with and without electric hookups, a small dock house with facilities and most importantly a group of boaters that have a special camaraderie. During the boating season, from mid-May to November we have an annual regatta and dock parties with all club members invited. The docks can be accessed either by car or through a tunnel under River Road from the parking lot.