The Club has a long and interesting history dating back to its founding in 1879. It is the third oldest “Boating” Club in the country.

We currently have 27 slips which accommodate most sizes of “river” vessels. We offer slips with and without electric hookups, a small dock house with facilities and most importantly a group of boaters that have a special camaraderie. During the boating season, from mid-May to November, we have dock parties and family boating days with all Club members invited. The docks can be accessed either by car or through a tunnel under River Road.